Provision System/Our Partners
We respond quickly from our 4 provide system, head quarter in miyagi, Tokyo sales office, Osaka sales office and Europe office.
Please feel free to contact us.
- TDC Headquarters
24-15 chojamae iidoi Rifu-cho Miyagi 981-0113 JAPAN
- Tokyo Sales Office
4F 2-10-13 ogawamachi kanda Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 101-0052 JAPAN
- Osaka Sales Office
503 9-12 hiroshibacho suita-shi Osaka 564-0052 JAPAN
- Europe Office
- Japan Europe Exploration Branch Olpe Maltoz-Strasse
D-57482 Wenden NRW Germany
- Sales rep in USA
- Exclusive Agent (sales rep) in USA
7700 S River Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85284
- Sales rep in Taiwan
- Exclusive Agent (sales rep) in Taiwan
Kaston Co., Ltd.
Rm1,12F.,No.6,Sec. 2, Daxing W.Rd., Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City 330,Taiwan(R.O.C.)
- Sales rep in China
- Exclusive Agent (sales rep) in China
MOKEL(SHANGHAI) ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Room 212-01, No. 380, Xin Song Lu, XinZhuang, Minhang Qu, Shanghai, China
Collaboration with Universities
We are actively engaged in joint research and industry-academia-government collaboration with universities and research institutes.
- Tohoku University Institue of Multidiscriplinary Research for advanced material
- Kurihara laboratory, institute of multidisciplinary research for advanced materials, (IMRAM) Tohoku university.
In Kurihara Lab, we have been exploring the research field of surface forces to develop this technique as a unique tool in material science. Our researches concern interactions between biological molecules, polyelectrolytes, confined liquids as well as novel instrumentation.
Kurihara lab is contributing industry through corporative activities with local enterprises.
- Tohoku University Center for Innovatinve Integrated Electronic System
- Center of innovative integrated electronic system(CIES), Tohoku university CIES consortium consists of following three pillars: wide-range of industryacademic joint research under the collaboration with world top-class domestic and international companies; major national projects in advanced research areas as a platform for industrialization; community-based cooperation projects aiming at wide-range of industrialization. Based on these three activities, we have promoted (1) R&D in the field of Information Technologies (IT) including electronic device components such as next generation memories, high performance board and package technologies, image processing and so on to realize low power consumption, (2) R&D in the field of car-electronics including electronic automotive components to realize innovative power management and low loss power supply.