【Exhibition】MicroFab Summit 2022
We are pleased to announce that we will exhibit at MicroFab Summit 2022, which will be held online on November 1~3, 2022.
What is MicroFab Summit?
MicroFab Summit is an event hosted by Microtech Ventures, a semiconductor manufacturing company in the US, that focuses on new manufacturing technologies for sensors and MEMS devices.
The event will showcase current state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies and manufacturing trends, as well as discuss innovative process technologies such as new materials, 3D micro- and nano-printing, new types of substrates, plastic and paper processes, and flexible hybrid assembly technologies.
MicroFab Summit 2022 will be the place to bring together the “brain trust” of MtM/sensors/microtechnology/MEMS. We invite you to join us for this two-day conference that will showcase technological breakthroughs and new high-volume manufacturing applications.
Overview of Microtech Ventures Company
Microtech Ventures is a global firm specializing in venture capital and M&A advisory services to sensor, MEMS and microtechnology companies. We also publish the MEMS Journal, the world’s largest MEMS publication. We cover the most notable MEMS news and developments, enabling our subscribers to explore and take advantage of the latest business development, commercialization, and partnership opportunities. They also offer the following services
- Strategic Consulting
- Market research and intelligence
- Marketing and Advertising
- Business Development
- Executive and engineering recruitment
- Intellectual Property Brokerage
- Equipment brokerage
MicroFab Summit 2022 Conference Topics
- Emerging Manufacturing Technologies for MtM, Sensors, Microtech, and MEMS Devices
- Impact of enabling process technologies on new and emerging applications
- Business trends, market forecasts, M&A trends, and startup activity
- Supply chain trends and challenges, ecosystem perspectives, government regulations, international trade dynamics
- Advancements in packaging, assembly, and test technologies
- New materials for MtM, sensors, microtech and MEMS devices
- Platform-based design vs. “pure-play” foundry approaches, IDM vs. fabless approaches
- Cost management and reduction for MtM, sensors, microtech and MEMS devices
- Scale-up, yield improvement, rapid prototyping, high volume production, etc.
- Innovations and new trends in EDA software and simulation tools
- New process technologies such as TSV, 3D stacking, wafer-level packaging, CMOS MEMS integration, NEMS and nanotech, polymer and glass microfabrication, new materials and coatings, stacking techniques, FHE, biochips, microfluidics, MOEMS and silicon photonics, as well as ultra thin and flexible substrates, as well as new process technologies.
MicroFab Summit 2021 Participant companies and Organizations
TDC will be attend MicroFab Summit 2022
TDC will participate in MicroFab Summit 2022 as a sponsor and give a 5-minute presentation.
We will mainly be introducing our technology and communicating TDC’s strengths in the MEMS field.
There will also be networking time in between presentations, and we would be happy to chat with you or meet with you online if you would like to join us.
What is MEMS?
MEMS is an abbreviation of the respective acronyms of “Micro Electro Mechanical Systems” which means “micro electromechanical system.” MEMS is a general term for the formation of micron-level three-dimensional structures on silicon wafers and other supporting substrates to integrate electronic circuits, sensors, actuators, and other functions.
Like semiconductors, this technology is applied to various products such as automobiles, smartphones, inkjet printer heads, and optical scanners, and is one of the technologies attracting attention as a next-generation technology for the manufacturing industry in Japan and abroad.
What is TDC’s role in the MEMS field?
TDC offers polishing services for various applications to solve problems in the MEMS field. We are also specialized in surface roughness improvement of bonding substrates, cleaning by precision cleaning, thinning of bonded wafers, TTV improvement, and thickness control by backside polishing of microfabricated substrates, etc. We can provide services from one piece, so please feel free to contact us for more information.
Please refer to the following page for more details.
Solutions for precision machining in MEMS