Latest info about the earthquake happened March 16th midnight
There was a big earthquake here in Japan last night. Thank you for your warm messages and concern. All the employees at TDC are safe and we have just finished safety inspection of the facilities and are now back to normal operations.
We would also like to express our deepest sympathies to all those who have been affected by the disaster, and we sincerely hope for the earliest possible restoration of operations.
- Notice of Office Closure
- Winter Holidays 2022-2023
- What is the market price for precision machining costs? How to think about processing costs and how to reduce costs
- TDC will be attending at MicroFab Summit 2022
- Yuko Akabane, our president and CEO, was commissioned as a “Reiwa 3rd Year Small and Medium Enterprise Supporter”
- Yuko Akabane, President and CEO of our company, received the 2021 “Certificate of Appreciation for Persons of Merit” from the Small and Medium Enterprise Organization
- Announcement of Summer Holidays 2022
- Thank you for stopping by TDC Booth at MEF2022
- Spring Holiday 2022
- Friction Test results
- MEMS Manufacturing 2022
- Latest info about the earthquake happened March 16th midnight
- Announcement of processing equipment expansion
- Announcement of winter holiday
- Announcement of summer holidays
- ZYGO Laser Interferometers Large Aperture Systems
- annoucement of moving and temporarily close of TDC’s Tokyo branch sales office.